Onica, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network Premier Consulting Partner and audited Managed Service Provider has been named to ChannelE2E’s top 100 Vertical MSPs List for our AWS Managed Cloud Services offering.
The top 100 MSP list identifies and honors the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in financial services, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, government, education and more. We ranked in the pure cloud category for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Services.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSP rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q1 2018 readership survey. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverages deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research identified several key trends:
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, followed by manufacturing, legal, and government and education
- Combined recurring revenues for MSPs in 2017 were $277.3M vs. $247.6M in 2016, and $217.2M in 2015
- MSP micro-verticals have emerged, examples include IT services for hedge funds (financial services) and clubs and resorts (hospitality)
- The MSP shift from device management to user experience is still accelerating, top 100 MSPs manage 513 million people and their user experiences vs. only 401,445 devices
Onica is an AWS Managed Service Partner and nationally recognized Premier Consulting Partner, an elite tier of AWS partners. As an AWS Managed Service Partner, our team of AWS cloud infrastructure experts have met the rigorous AWS Managed Service Program requirements, including a third party audit of our AWS Managed Service capabilities.
Our dedicated team of AWS experts deliver additional value and cost savings to MSP customers by proactively monitoring their AWS environment and spend. We are highly skilled at helping our customers manage their cloud infrastructure and reduce any risks and concerns they have about their IT services.
“It’s an honor for us to be recognized by ChannelE2E as one of their top 100 Managed Service Providers. Our success continues to be driven by a clear understanding of what is best for our customers and building a world-class team that is dedicated to helping them achieve it.”
– Stephen Garden, CEO
“We congratulate Onica on this year’s honor. MSPs across the globe are zeroing in on vertical market opportunities. Competition is intensifying. The best-of-the-best surfaced in this year’s report.”
– Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc.