Bring your software into the future.
Solve tomorrow’s challenges with Containers and Serverless cloud-native technology. Take advantage of advanced cloud services to improve scalability, reliability and cost-efficiency while adding new capabilities to your mission-critical software.
Gain instant benefits from the cloud across your business.
Early cloud adoption approaches were primarily focused on migrations or greenfield applications, but there exists an entire generation of modern applications that can benefit from cloud technologies.Through leveraging serverless or container platforms, these applications can almost instantly benefit from the scalability, reliability, and cost effectiveness of the cloud.
Leverage AWS services to offload undifferentiated dependencies such as databases, storage systems, and supporting software.
DevOps on Day One
Gain the benefits of a CI/CD pipeline for deployment and operations, utilizing a single source of truth in source control and ensuring consistent & auditable environments.
Serverless and containers more effectively utilizes the underlying hardware, resulting in significant savings.
Power Your Legacy Applications Like Never Before on AWS
With only minimal changes to your applications, leverage the full power of the AWS Cloud by adopting cloud native services as drop-in replacements for data, streaming, API management, logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- Quickly realize the cost, scale, and reliability benefits of the cloud, without the need to refactor or rewrite applications.
- Increase the elasticity and responsiveness of large, traditionally monolithic, workloads.
- Create continuous build & delivery pipelines and infrastructure automation, delivering on the value proposition of the cloud for mid-lifecycle applications.
When serverless isn’t an option, Containers are the preference for deploying modern, complex, distributed applications. Containers often require minimal changes to the application, making them the perfect evolutionary step when an application isn’t appropriate for major refactoring.
- Solve management and infrastructure concerns by packaging code and dependencies in a common format
- Reduce complexity and scale effortlessly by leveraging the advantages of the container ecosystem and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Increased portability of applications and improved developer workflows by creating isolated sandboxes for each component, where applications run decoupled from the underlying infrastructure
Write the software you want to write. Build self-healing, auto-scaling, serverless applications, unchained from the limitations of servers.
- Never pay for an idle microsecond. Build responsive applications by leveraging the managed concurrency and routing provided The AWS Cloud.
- Scale seamlessly through unpredictable traffic and remain resilient in the face of unexpected failures, without any effort.
- Reduce overhead and reclaim time and energy that can be spent developing great products.
Coast Capital Savings Cloud Enablement on AWS
Grow your business through application modernization
In this webinar, AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner Onica will show you how to leverage Amazon Aurora to make it easier for customers to operate your software, in turn increasing sales. You will also learn how to leverage the breadth and depth of AWS services to improve developer productivity and become more responsive to customer feedback as a result.
Explore Our Latest Cloud Insights
Data is unequivocally, the greatest asset of our times. Companies across the world’s largest industries utilize data, deriving insights that help them guide business decisions
It’s the start of a new year! AWS is continuing to release new enhancements and additions to its well-developed suite of services. This month, we will look into
So you’ve gone ahead and containerized your entire architecture, created Amazon ECR repositories to host it, set up your favorite container orchestration framework and everything
This year, AWS re:Invent expanded to three weeks in order to better suit the remote work reality many of us are in, and with over